Thursday, July 12, 2012

What project means to me

Project has meant a lot to me these past couple of weeks. I have grown so much in my faith but as a person as well. Before I came here I had never been away from home for this long or lived with anyone so this is all an entirely new experience for me. I can honestly say I will never forget this summer. Also I did not grow up in an evangelical church and so I did not even know that is something we are called to do.  At first I was very hesitant and shy to talk about my faith with others but now I am all for it. And to be quit honest I did not have much trust or faith in the lord before project and now I do. I was not fully funded coming to project and I ended up being over supported. So the lord has worked so much in my life this summer and I have learned not to question and to just be thankful for all the wonderful things that he does.  Anyway in the end this has been such a summer of truth and growth in my life that I am so thankful to meet everyone here that has changed my life and to have this oppertunity. Plus how many people can say they got to work for Disney for an entire summer while serving the lord?

Sincerly,

Holly Balvin

No comments:

Post a Comment